HI JERRY!! WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SAY HERE (CHANGE)

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Matt and Maddy's wedding at Kohsamui

On the late February, Chhunny and I went to join Matt and Maddy's wedding at Kohsamui. That was a great time for me to see something new there. There were people from different places. We met each other there and had wonderful time together. Everyone said" I want to have a wedding like this here on the beach.
The wedding was celebrated a long the beach. It was a Thai traditional wedding. Everyone have party a long the beach.





I met many people there. They are so spacial. I like them a lot, Maddy's family from USA and Philipine and Shiley from Usa. Takashi a very kind man who help me and my friend for quest house. From Chiang Mai are Stev, Teacher Joanne and her Mom. They are very amazing people for me. Two spacial kids who I can not forget are Jason And Matt. They are very cute and clever.
(That is me, next Maddy, Matt, Mathew(little one) and Chhunny)


Thanks so much for Matt and Maddy who paid us air ticket both way from Bangkok to Samui. Withou them We have no chance to go there. Thanks to Mr Takashi who help us the place to stay.
Wish you all be happy.





Here are more pictures on that day. Enjoy them my friends:



>Make your own slideshowView all photos

0 comments:

 
Jerry wants you to know © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você